We all know that lot of sites affected by both updates first Panda and then Penguin for past one year.
· Review and update every single word of content on your site.
· Delete Completely unwanted articles, Fix and update the with new articles and also check outbound links, whether what you've written still applies.
· Provide new quality content from industry experts or relevant content writers
· Check your site for duplicate content both onpage and offpage. Try to remove them
· Change your website content from keyword stuffing for search engines to providing valuable information and resources for people
· When writing use metatags and real language not just keyword gibberish.
· Inteact with real people on social networking with real people, don't just exchange links.
· Check every single link that leads to your site.
· Remove all low quality, ugly, empty, outdated sites link to your website. fix, disavow all the links that look strange.
· Brand yourself and your links. Make awareness to people about your brand name and the names of your products.
· Blog regularly Provide incentives for people to link to you of their own accord. Step 4:
· Interact with people and Provide customer service on social media. Make valid discussions about your products or updates in your area, niche or industry.
· Use your real name and brand wherever you can. Make yourself an ambassador for your business.